Clippard (www.clippard.com) is a US family-owned company, leader in manufacturing miniature pneumatic components and devices mainly for the Scientifi c, Medical, Dental, and Analytical markets. Based in Ohio, the company operates from 2 facilities located in Colerain and Fairfi eld (Cincinnati area) and its European distribution and technical support center in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium). In order to support the development in Europe, Clippard is actively looking for you.
Your focus: the DACH area.
Conduct the new sales strategy and build the direct selling in Europe
- You start with a 1-month training in the US and take ownership of the products and their applications.
- Back in Belgium, you design your action plan to develop the direct sales in Europe with a focus on Germany, Bavaria.
- You analyze your region and identify the major industrial players in the Medical, Scientifi c, Analytical and Dental sectors
and conduct a structured prospection to promote Clippard’s technical solutions.
- You lead customers visits and understand their complex industrial processes and technical issues.
- Supported by the local and US engineering and Customer service teams, you draw up quotations and negotiate conditions
to drive commercial performances.
- Working on a long term prospective, you represent Clippard in technical fairs and in networking events.
- You report monthly to the Sales & Administration Manager based in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Your assets: Leadership – marathon mindset – openness
- Ideally electromechanical / mechanical industrial engineer, you have a fi rst working experience in selling technical compounds at international level.
- You have a large interest for the Scientifi c, Medical, Dental or Analytical Markets and are ready to be on the fi eld 50% of your time.
- You are fl uent in English and are willing to improve your German practice.
- You make the difference thanks to your entrepreneurship, your level of energy, your communication skills and your ability to build trust and initiate long term customers’ relationships.
This UNIQUE opportunity is waiting for you!
- A central role offering innovation, autonomy and contacts at various levels.
- An in-depth training with your US colleagues.
- A company culture based on strong values, customer relationships, high quality standards and services.
- The support of committed and experienced teams.
- The opportunity to take larger responsibilities within the company.
- A competitive salary package including a car and a bonus.
Contact details Mercuri Urval: ref. BE-03837 – tel. +32 (0)10 23 49 99
You can’t predict the future, but you can prepare for it.