NMC is an international group of companies in the field of synthetic foams, which provides comfort and protection for a better life. Spread over 25 locations, 1.600 employees make their contribution to further growth. We invite you to become part of our team!
You will be responsible to manage the business relationship with the Finance, HR and Legal teams in order to improve the business processes and to support the IT business applications. You will manage the IT projects and the (external) IT resources required to
develop and deliver for these functions.
In a first stage, you will lead the SAP finance roll out to our affiliates as part of the SAP roll out team (Finland 2018) and prepare the migration to SAP Hana.
You will be part of the IT Team and report to the Head of IT NMC Group.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the business relationship with Finance (90%), HR (5%) and Legal (5%).
- Lead the IT projects for Finance (SAP FICO): accounting, controlling, fixed assets and cash management.
- Manage the SAP FICO support for all NMC SAP countries and the outsourced IT support for HR & Legal.
- Analyze business processes and configure SAP FICO.
- Provide SAP FICO training for Key Users and keep templates and user documentation up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with SAP FICO and/or with managing IT projects for Finance.
- Excellent command of the English language and fluent in French and/or German.
- First experience with IT Vendor Management.
- Willing to travel up to 35% of your time.
- Strong analytical skills and well structured worker, that takes care of details.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Team worker and fluent communicator with a solution/customer oriented attitude.
- A challenging job with various international missions and contacts in a growing environment.
- Competitive compensation & benefits package in a permanent employment position.