Business Unit Architecture & Design and Corporate
In this function you contribute to the definition of the Marketing strategy for our Business Unit Architecture & Design (A&D) as well as for corporate, by implementing and adapting our Group strategy to the specific needs. Your objective is to contribute to the achievement of our growth ambition through the development and implementation of marketing plans, activities and campaigns, contributing to increased sales, brand knowledge and customer satisfaction.
You will manage a small team of marketing professionals in the field of graphic design, digital marketing and trade fair organisation.
You will report directly to the Business Unit Manager of Architecture & Design.
• Define and implement a consistent, efficient and proficient communication strategy in line with the objectives of the Business Unit in order to maintain and develop our leadership on the assigned markets and business areas.
• Coordinate the conception, development, production and cost management of all advertising media, including
· catalogues, technical documentation, displays, …
· exhibition booths
· company and product presentations
· PR campaigns incl. media planning and booking
· company websites
· online marketing activities
• Ensure and further develop a consistent corporate image in publications, presentations and marketing materials by establishing visual and graphical standards.
• Ensure the contact to external specialised suppliers (e.g. advertising agencies, exhibition builders,…)
• Co-ordinate and manage the annual marketing and communication budgets.
The function presents a complexity which requires a comprehensive and interdisciplinary networking and constructive collaboration with the Business Unit and the Product Management as well as the Sales Management of the major subsidiaries of NMC.
Your professional qualifications
• Degree in Marketing with at least 10 years of experience in a similar position, preferably from B2C, with an international orientation.
• Experience in leading small teams
• Familiarity with all modern marketing communication technologies incl. E-marketing
and social media marketing.
• Verifiable successes in the development and implementation of marketing and
• Fluent in English and German or French
Your personal qualifications
• Systematic way of working coupled with creativity.
• Excellent communication and social skills and a team spirit, as well as a capacity to act as interface.
• High level of commitment and reliability.
• Good time management and stress resistant
• Independent, cost-conscious and goal-oriented.
• A challenging position with large responsibilities and a high potential for creativity in an
innovative international company.
• The prospect to work in a structure which requires and encourages international exchange and collaboration.
• Perform to NMC core values like team spirit, responsibility, openness for innovation and
• An interesting salary package including extra legal benefits