Job based in Belgium: Eupen (Reference ASC)
Reporting hierarchically to the Supply Chain Manager of Solina Belgium, you will operate in the following fields:
- You will manage the supplies in the best conditions of reliability, accuracy and time.
- You ensure the receipt of the documents requested when ordering (certificates, invoices, documents required for the import, …).
- You will handle questions and complaints of suppliers.
- You will propose possible improvements in order to optimize the work (minimum stocks, order quantities, supplier evaluation, …).
- You will maintain the database and set parameters in the ERP system (AX and OPTIMACT) ensuring the proper transmission of the data provided by the R & D.
- You will assist your colleagues in their various tasks.
Ensure the follow up of suppliers performances and report annually the results to the Quality Assurance department.
Profile / Competences
- Bachelor (Sales, Marketing, Purchase)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on, action oriented and flexible approach, strong analytical skills and excellent communicator.
- Fluent French, English and German is essential, Dutch is a plus
If you are interested, please send your application specifying in the subject line reference ‘ASC’.